Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

a few lovelies

I like when I am able to purchase things that make me utterly happy every time I look at them.
Here are a few of my favorite thrift finds.

Isn't this a beauty!
I found it at a habitat for humanity re-store for $99.
My dad in law did a little work to bring it back to life.
I absolutely love it.


These sweet little candlesticks used to be brass.
Not that there's anything wrong with that; but it's not really my thing.
They are now gorgeously light turquoise.
$6 for the set.



These might not strike everyone's fancy.
I, however fell in love with them.
I originally bought them ($3) to smother in a coat of white or turquoise paint.
...but after taking them home, I decided they are cute as they are.
Excuse the hideous purple wall behind them (I would like to change that asap)
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/





3 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! Love the turquoise candlesticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I think turquoise has to be one of my new favorite colors now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your finds! Every one of them, I want!

    ReplyDelete